Your largest folder?

Xernicus

I had one Blu-Ray movie I downloaded, A Micheal jackson concert - 29 Gigs.

The container format for Blu-ray is BDAV MPEG-2 transport stream.

The file had extension .m2ts.  I had to install PowerDVD 12(With Blu-Ray support) to play the movie.

A Blu-Ray disc is up to 25 Gigs on one side.  Largest movie I ever had...

I have an external hard drive 1tb exclusive  for videogames in which I am using 578 GB i think ... now that remind me I do not remember where I saved it but once they find il post the properties :P

Edited by Panth3r

Probably my two biggest folders.. The big one is the Komplete libraries. And the other one is just drum samples. Also have a folder with over 80,000 midi files that only takes up about 750MB. Takes a good twenty minutes to move that one to another drive.

post-15675-0-39936900-1416704106_thumb.png

post-15675-0-57697800-1416704121_thumb.png

These be my time wasters. I don't have have the music you guys do lol (Maybe 40gigs) and I know there's a couple hundred gigs of photo's but they're scattered on multiple drives.

lB8uTX9.png

4YZSEP9.png

WEZGfKe.png

6J0Pn2Q.png

All of you people without screenshots are automatically posting from a Celeron toaster-oven with a 10 gig HD. :P (aka my first new computer, it was decent shit back in 2001)

I should really be getting into working with External HD's... I got my first USB3 device last year (my SP2 for work), and my I upgraded my desktop to USB3 when I rebuilt it back in April/May of 2014...

Currently rocking two server HDD's for my desktop storage, a 1TB drive from 2011, and I added an additional 3TB drive back in 2013. Backups are to my server. Though I need to start making local backups as well... seeing as how I've got around 2tb of files, programs, etc.

Also, doesn't really count (since these aren't files I've purposefully stored...) here's my 32-bit Program Files directory:

post-9897-0-91507400-1416729063_thumb.png

• Like 3