New GFX images - Need help

You guys recently added some side pictures, and I got a suggestion, for the Suggestions thread.

suggestion_box.jpg

or

1171633495w0G6A0.jpg

I don't mean to take one of those images, but maybe you could take an image, that looks like having an idea, or a suggestion box or smth.

Kind regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Can you please convert Part-B and Part A series from maxim to the one which you made without background in png?

Thanks.

Can you please convert Part-B and Part A series from maxim to the one which you made without background in png?

Thanks.

Im sorry, dont understand much. You want me to convert Series A and B that MAXMAN posted to what? I noticed they are already .png images. Or did you just want them smaller file size?

It's not a problem, if i can do it i will.

• Administrators

Im sorry, dont understand much. You want me to convert Series A and B that MAXMAN posted to what? I noticed they are already .png images. Or did you just want them smaller file size?

It's not a problem, if i can do it i will.

I mean to say I need icons in png of size 50 * 50. No more light blue background so it looks good on all skins since I have plans to add one more skin.

Like you made this ones:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/6642-new-gfx-images-need-help/page__view__findpost__p__71667

Just wanted to point out that user using the Carbon Blue Theme cannot see these new icons on the Forums home page. It seems to only be working the the Clean Cut version. I use carbon blue and had no idea what this topic was even about until I change the them and saw all the lil' cartoon people. I can make some Icons but I'll wait to see if the forums are repaired.

*Tested in IE and Opera