Sign in to follow this  
GIJOE

CHANGE Opearting Systems

Question

NEED HELP! I change from VISTA to XP and lost everything when I redownloaded ET. I don't have any admin and none of the maps. So whats the best suggestion and solution.

Peace : :unsure:

6 answers to this question

Reinstall and redownload the maps. Not from the server, downloads are too slow. I download maps from google.

Reinstall and redownload the maps. Not from the server, downloads are too slow. I download maps from google.

Can you take the SS on which server download are slow? I would like to see the SS please. It would help me.

Thanks!

Can you take the SS on which server download are slow? I would like to see the SS please. It would help me.

Thanks!

I was downloading venice but i just stoped it. IDK if it was this server but i think i was able to download at over 300K/B before but dont know what happened, nothing has changed on my side. But i guess 100K/B is not bad but i can still download faster fron the net.

P.S download speed did not go over 115K/B, and i will post another if i ever download a map.

94061659-1.jpg

Edited by gigabyte

As for admin (and XP), you can only get it back if you saved a copy of your etkey file (if you did, just copy it into etmain folder). If you didn't save it, then your admin level will have to be set again, and you'll have to post your new GUID in forums profile.

Hey GIJOE sry about giving you hard time on server about wearing tags with no level, Just making sure it was you :D