Other 2015 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

$30 US. (DAMN YOU CANADIAN DOLLAR..37.57$ CAD)

Confirmation number : 67559660N0717570C

:)

• Like 5

Just donated 10 $. 

Confirmation number: 0HU445380M129415H

Although so busy in real life right now, I'm still with you guys. Just popping in to forums to be up to date :P

• Like 5

• Administrators

I have tried to add all donations so far. If I missed any of yours, please let me know and I will add it asap. 

I have missed 8 so far because in the post no donation amount was mentioned and then browser crashed, so I lost track of it. Please let me know if you are one of those 8. VIP transactions don't show up in donation tracker. So if you donated for VIP it should show up inside your client area. 

Thank you every one for the help!

PS Krayzie, I am sending you 15$ back. Send me 30$ once you get the job. Sorry self consciousness doesn't allow me to accept donation from you. 

I wish different people would donate to reach the goal rather then same ones. 

• Like 9

PS Krayzie, I am sending you 15$ back. Send me 30$ once you get the job. Sorry self consciousness doesn't allow me to accept donation from you. 

I wish different people would donate to reach the goal rather then same ones. 

I am working again, should get my first paycheck on Monday, if I remember correctly. But I will make donation then :)

Also, anyone that is hesitant to donate, I will still accept your cash to donate to clan if you don't want to use Credit Card, Paypel, or what have you. If you want to do this, just PM me and we can go from there, restricted to US residents only on my side at least, unless you can come up with USD in your country to mail me. Without all of your guy's help, we can't keep the servers and forums up, and can't continue on with our fun gaming experiences.

• Like 4

$30

Confirmation # 1H8998421P8813110

My donation this month is in Krayzie's name.  He got knocked down, got back up and made some good stuff happen for himself! 

• Like 6

$20.00

9X583907VS4983307.

Sorry its a little late, rl bills got in the way ffs :o

• Like 7

20$ sent :)Confirmation number: 6XC82224K4255691T.

• Like 4

15$

Confirmation number: 1AS53510XU3117353.

And a donation package of 5$ every month(just for the fun of it :D)

Edited by Saint070
  • Like 6

I know I'm a little late on this one, but I just made my 1st 2015 quarterly donation of $125.00.

Confirmation number: 8BS7092734986882E

Next one should be around early July.

• Like 8

$50 sent for the game day donation.  Daredevil, keep this for the server donation, I will put another $50 towards game night under the link we were just told about.  

Trans ID:  4VP81238G7857061J

Diggity

Edited by Diggity
  • Like 6