...er...

Attack on Titan..

Zankyou no Terror

... I think ... I think that's all of them xD

You.... I knew I liked you Heretic lol 

What were your favorites? 

You.... I knew I liked you Heretic lol 

What were your favorites? 

Honestly? The only one I'm not too sure about was no Terror... the rest, I fecking loved.

I'm planning to start on Shakugan no Shana either this weekend or next week ^_^

EDIT: If I /had/ to choose... SAO or Guilty Crown probably :)

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 1

Er...

Black Lagoon

Sword Art Online

Salt & Wolf

Your Lie in April

Clannad

Angel Beats

Guilty Crown

Kaichou wa Maid sama

...er...

Attack on Titan..

Zankyou no Terror

... I think ... I think that's all of them xD

Oh... I forgot "The Irregular at Magic High School" (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei) xD

Edited by Heretic121

Honestly? The only one I'm not too sure about was no Terror... the rest, I fecking loved.

I'm planning to start on Shakugan no Shana either this weekend or next week ^_^

EDIT: If I /had/ to choose... SAO or Guilty Crown probably :)

That's great to hear! Isn't it great to find so many amazing stories? I wish I had tried anime earlier! 

SAO and Guilty Crown are high up on my PTW, so I'll have to check them out and let you know what I think! Let me know what you think of Shana, I've been recommended it once before, but haven't had the time to start. 

Death Note

Gantz

Ergo Proxy

Hellsing

Attack on Titan

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

One of my coworkers has been encouraging me to watch AoT, what were your thoughts? It seems like a very highly rated show, so I'm curious! :D

That's great to hear! Isn't it great to find so many amazing stories? I wish I had tried anime earlier! 

SAO and Guilty Crown are high up on my PTW, so I'll have to check them out and let you know what I think! Let me know what you think of Shana, I've been recommended it once before, but haven't had the time to start. 

One of my coworkers has been encouraging me to watch AoT, what were your thoughts? It seems like a very highly rated show, so I'm curious! :D

AoT is ... definitely something to watch.

I would recommend Guilty Crown first ^_^

English dubbed version of the first opening sequence:

• Like 2

Heretic I can't believe you've showed the dubbed not subbed version, hang your head :P :p :P :p

• Like 3

AoT is ... definitely something to watch.

I would recommend Guilty Crown first ^_^

English dubbed version of the first opening sequence:

Thanks! What in particular did you like about AoT? I like action, but I don't know if that's enough to keep me interested since I've been into romcoms and SoL a bit more recently haha

That intro was fantastic, I'll definitely try to watch it right after I finish Nisekoi :D 

Heretic I can't believe you've showed the dubbed not subbed version, hang your head.

Bu... but... Dubs are okay too :( 

In all seriousness though, I feel like a great story is great no matter how it's told, so I've never said "no" to a sub or dub before :) 

Subs are way better than dubs, I've watched one episode dubbed and hated it, I much prefer subbed :)

Heretic I can't believe you've showed the dubbed not subbed version, hang your head 

It was only for the opening sequence!  :P You know I prefer subbed when watching episodes  :wub:

Thanks! What in particular did you like about AoT? I like action, but I don't know if that's enough to keep me interested since I've been into romcoms and SoL a bit more recently haha

That intro was fantastic, I'll definitely try to watch it right after I finish Nisekoi 

Bu... but... Dubs are okay too 

In all seriousness though, I feel like a great story is great no matter how it's told, so I've never said "no" to a sub or dub before 

Hmm... probably the fact that it's so unforgiving. You like a particular character? Well, f*** you. Now they're dead. Also, there are a few things within the plot that I liked but I can't say much about those... except for one bit towards the end of the season which I was completely blind to until they actually went out of their way to show it. Ended up thinking to myself "How the hell did I miss that...?"

Subs are way better than dubs, I've watched one episode dubbed and hated it, I much prefer subbed 

Angel knows I prefer subs. The reason why is because voice acting feels more involved when done in Japanese. Every dub I've heard just sounds so... out of place, awkward and/or completely void of emotion. So, yeah, I will always pick sub over dub. The only reason I shared that dubbed song is because I felt like that "song" was done properly. Also, I like to listen to it from time to time  :P

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 1

Hmm... probably the fact that it's so unforgiving. You like a particular character? Well, f*** you. Now they're dead. Also, I like there are a few things within the plot that I liked but I can't say much about those... except for one bit towards the end of the season which I was completely blind to until they actually went out of their way to show it. Ended up thinking to myself "How the hell did I miss that...?"

Angel knows I prefer subs. The reason why is because voice acting feels more involved when done in Japanese. Every dub I've heard just sounds so... out of place, awkward and/or completely void of emotion. So, yeah, I will always pick sub over dub. The only reason I shared that dubbed song is because I felt like that "song" was done properly. Also, I like to listen to it from time to time  :P

hahaha, I like that about a lot of writers; if you look at my top 5, a few (if not most) are like that (though I won't say which for spoilers :P). Seems like a show with a lot going on, I'll give it a try! 

Most of the time, I pick subs over dubs too, but a few I heard the characters' voices in english first and so it sounded out of place to hear them otherwise. I'm currently waiting for streaming sites to get the dub of No Game No Life for this exact reason D: 

I think It's not so good, but I like it. Now I want to watch AoT Live Action Movie.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Death Note

Gantz

Ergo Proxy

Hellsing

Attack on Titan

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

have you finished gantz yet?

spoiler alert

the anime ending sucks so hard, its just a filler, but the manga goes way further in the storyline. almost finished it myself