Norwegian (Norsk) - Post your questions

Swedish äöå is norwegian æøå if aim not misteiken. I think danish has the same ones as norwegian, the written languages for danish/norwegian is almost the same.

"Ållemåul" is Ooopsish for making fun of my dialect, so that one was pretty god Plat  :P

For family and friends norwegian people usually say: Jeg er glad i deg which also means I love you, but not as romantic as Jeg elsker deg.

Direct translation of Jeg er glad i deg is I am glad in you.

And for the ÆØÅ, here is a song: Size Matters, Norwegian Alphabet vs American Alphabet

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Great people from Norway... I need your help with this translation:

For store forventninger? Kunnskapløftet og ulikhetene i grunnskolekarakterer

Thanks for your attention :)

Too great expectations(=forventninger) ? The knowledgeboost and the disparities/differences in elementary grades/primary school grades

Kunnskapsløftet is a school reform that change how children was educated from before. It is whats being used now. The norwegian school system chnaged from Reform 94 to Kunnskapsløftet in 2006.

Grunnskole is directly translated to Primary school, which is elementary school in the USA system. The first school you have, 7 years, 1 - 7 grade. 

• Like 1