What do u think...about...?

kandya

:hmm Well...on this forum I have met many people with opinious very contradictory...I realy am curious to fiind out ...what do u think about yourselves? ;) ...but to make it a little more enjoyable i thought why not say what do u think about someone else ...someone that u like...someone that u hate...or both!

Have fun! :thanks

lol she's playing a mind game on us carefulness guys .

i think everyone that i like is lovely ,sexy and friendly .

for those that i dont like witch im not goin to mention name's jk everyone is great im not the kind of person that trys to hate or have a bad energy with someone . unless medic denied's my cam request that i really hate he never wants to do cam dates with me it gets me sad :(

well enough of that so yea thatspretty much it im more of a lovely , sexy and friendly kind of dude but even a lot more sexy if im naked gotz to catch the drift lmao , uu wait but im a mean boss :P i fired ppl for doing sexual activities on the security cams .

lol she's playing a mind game on us carefulness guys .

i think everyone that i like is lovely ,sexy and friendly .

for those that i dont like witch im not goin to mention name's jk everyone is great im not the kind of person that trys to hate or have a bad energy with someone . unless medic denied's my cam request that i really hate he never wants to do cam dates with me it gets me sad :(

well enough of that so yea thatspretty much it im more of a lovely , sexy and friendly kind of dude but even a lot more sexy if im naked gotz to catch the drift lmao , uu wait but im a mean boss :P i fired ppl for doing sexual activities on the security cams .

;) and thats why i like u too :P

I think she's probably collecting some data for her research study. If Yes, then it's great...

so we are from now on part of her research about the human being and Brain

:confused:thanks

drama%20alert.gif

:D U are a bad bad bad boy!...and like u have confirmed to me ...â€and a LAZY one†:P

I think she's probably collecting some data for her research study. If Yes, then it's great...

:yahoo wow u got me MAX!...cant agree more... :thanks

Ok I like helpfull and nice members on forum and servers ...

I also like persons who play some little mindgames with us and or give me some input to think about life and how to manage some personal problems and make my brain open to get some things on a better way !!

I hate ale the winning and bitching people for examole on forum thinks like : i dont know that recruiting is not alowed / dont know that using hacks is not alowed etc

for real life i hate people who say life is so sad to me i could not get a job or dont know why my wife dont love me anymore or its not my mistake but i suck at school / job in my life in my relationship or what ever

My credo is the following: if something really go bad in your human being and you feel falling down just stand up one more time and make the best out of what you have hopefully learned ourt of your mistakes in the past so you could make your future to your personal heven ( or something near by)

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i mean if not ask ::: :

Ok I like helpfull and nice members on forum and servers ...

I also like persons who play some little mindgames with us and or give me some input to think about life and how to manage some personal problems and make my brain open to get some things on a better way !!

I hate ale the winning and bitching people for examole on forum thinks like : i dont know that recruiting is not alowed / dont know that using hacks is not alowed etc

for real life i hate people who say life is so sad to me i could not get a job or dont know why my wife dont love me anymore or its not my mistake but i suck at school / job in my life in my relationship or what ever

My credo is the following: if something really go bad in your human being and you feel falling down just stand up one more time and make the best out of what you have hopefully learned ourt of your mistakes in the past so you could make your future to your personal heven ( or something near by)

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i mean if not ask ::: :

:thanks Th! that was very sweet of u :embrass ...and dont worry about ur english i got every word u said! ;)

• Administrators

:hmm Well...on this forum I have met many people with opinious very contradictory...I realy am curious to fiind out ...what do u think about yourselves? ;) ...but to make it a little more enjoyable i thought why not say what do u think about someone else ...someone that u like...someone that u hate...or both!

Have fun! :thanks

I hate trolls.

Do not feed the trolls.