COC How to Join =F|A= CoC Clan

PiNoY

thanks for your help. Found it. Working on my levels. Have another day of protected shield. After that i will work on the trophies. looks like we need 1400 to be able to join.

see you in a couple of days :)

looks like we need 1400 to be able to join.

nope, any CoC Co-Leader nub can change this and you can join our sexy CoC club :P

btw: why i'm not CoC Co-Leader  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Make this man a leader! I like his thoughts and plans :D

would love to join earlier. I'm level 11 / townhall level 4

my shield dropped and they start to attack me hard. Any news if we can drop the required trophies so lowbies like me can join?  Getting a load of heat atm without protection.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Trophy check is their so during war enemy team duplicate accounts can't request to join us easily. Whenever someone wants to join we drop trophy requirement and accept them and increase it back.

Redy, you are just starting. So don't worry if someone attacks you. key is: Always keep either gold or elixir. What you can do is keep one builder free and use it for walls continuously. So your walls, defense upgrade and research will happen parallel and you will be able to jump to next TH fast.

Never ever f***ing rush. Upgrade all and move. Rinse and repeat. Good luck and have fun!

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip DD. yeah i freaked a bit when the protected shield went down :)

Bringing up my walls atm. The base i have seems to be pretty decent from a protection perspective.

Do you have a tip when and how to upgrade cannons and mortar? I tried it over night, but the attacks went trough. any tips?

Here what i have: (TH4)

Clash_of_Clans_2016_06_24_11_53_51.png

Redy, don't worry too much about getting attacked; attacks will keep coming anyway, whether you're upgrading or not. Always keep your CC full of troops for extra protection, don't hesitate to request troops. Lots of people in our clan who donate allot. And if you keep your builders and Lab busy there shouldn't be too much loot available for your enemies to steal anyway. And save all your gems to buy builders.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

coC name

clash of hell

I want to join just got a new phone and wanting to start my game back up 

send request with ur fa tag name