COC How to Join =F|A= CoC Clan

PiNoY

Let us know and I'll let you in. Having trouble finding us try our clan code #QORRRRV (O=> letter O)

CoC name Teukka

Trophy count 1.1k-1.2k depends if I have time to attack in a row

Edit: Yes.. I'm playing it because I didn't figure out same kind of game before it.

• Administrators

CoC name Teukka

Trophy count 1.1k-1.2k depends if I have time to attack in a row

Edit: Yes.. I'm playing it because I didn't figure out same kind of game before it.

U need to search clan and apply to join it.. in game. I had lowered the trophy count to 200 so all can join.

I have no idea how I get trophies?

You earn trophies by defeating other players in battles, either by attacking their base or defending your own. Likewise, you lose trophies with each failed attack and/or defense. How many trophies you earn/lose for a win/defeat depends on how much damage % you've done to the other players base (on attack), or they to yours (on defense). Also, taking another players TH will always give you a win, just like losing yours will always earn you a lose.  There's probably still more to all this, but I'll let one of our more experienced players give you a more detailed explanation, as I'm still quite new to CoC myself.. :P

• 3 weeks later...

The moment I tried to join, I noticed I did not have enough trophies, so sorry it will take a little while.

Currently at 400 trophies and there is still way until 1200 :P

• Administrators

The moment I tried to join, I noticed I did not have enough trophies, so sorry it will take a little while.

I have lowered the trophy count request. Feel free to send request. It's just there to limit those spamming request lol.

• Administrators

OK! All good now, thanks!

U got to speak up mate :P If I hadn't ask u... I would never know lol :) 

Any issues, talk :)

• Like 2

Well, I would have waited until I had that 1200 trophies. I just noticed that within last 2-3 days I have just got 400 trophies By only defending lol.

• 4 weeks later...