Lag only in nq servers

B3rk0
Go to solution Solved by Xernicus,

Hey guys

Dunno if someone can help me. I have this huge lag in nq servers, its very strange cose i dont lag in jay servers.

I dont play anymore in F|A NOQUARTER XPS because its impossible, i even try to go to a portuguese nq server where i have 30ping and i also lag a lot.

Waiting for your help

Thx a lot,

VS|Berko

Please post your computer and internet connection specs, as well as a MTR report for 100 packets to the affected server(s). See tutorial here: http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/57-how-to-recognize-your-lag/ and http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/382-winmtr-checking-network-issues/

RAM: 4gb
Motherboard: Asus p5q
CPU: Intel Core 2 2.13ghz
Hard drive (IDE, PATA, SATA, etc): sata
Graphics card: Radeon HD 5770
Wifi:
Internet Speed: 100mbps
Do you use router? : No
Your location (country): Portugal
ET Version: 2.60b

Gona check on MTR report, then post here.

• Solution

I (just now) read that this happens across all NQ servers... in that case my first step would be replacing your config.

1. Since JayMod works for you, When you start up ET, manually load JayMod, and then /writeconfig [filename.cfg]
  2. Venture over to your JayMod ET folder (%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\JayMod)
  3. Copy your newly written config file from JayMod into both your nq (for 1.2.9) and noquarter (for all versions up to 1.2.6) folders.
  4. Start ET and manually load nq. Then /exec [filename.cfg] that you just copied over
  5. Manually load noquarter, once again /exec [filename.cfg] that you copied.

Doing that will ensure that all versions of NQ have the same settings.

• Like 1

I (just now) read that this happens across all NQ servers... in that case my first step would be replacing your config.

1. Since JayMod works for you, When you start up ET, manually load JayMod, and then /writeconfig [filename.cfg]
  2. Venture over to your JayMod ET folder (%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\JayMod)
  3. Copy your newly written config file from JayMod into both your nq (for 1.2.9) and noquarter (for all versions up to 1.2.6) folders.
  4. Start ET and manually load nq. Then /exec [filename.cfg] that you just copied over
  5. Manually load noquarter, once again /exec [filename.cfg] that you copied.

Doing that will ensure that all versions of NQ have the same settings.

Hi

For the first look in F|A NOQUARTER XPS it fine i dont lag anymore

Thx a lot xernicus

Zanks all of u for support

Berko