COD4 Server =F|A= Hardcore Server-No Marty,ls,gl now on 1.7 patch!

GI-JOE

Ok, guys, now is the time, the whining and debate is over. Time to support the New Abner with everything we have to give, to keep COD4 and alive and well, under the banner of the most illustrious gaming community ever!

Camp your arses off and tell your friends, lets get this party started!!!

• Like 1

I am camping it Soul, during the late afternoon hours that most Americans are inactive (considering the huge time difference with here).

Though it is often just me and Spyder, I still manage to get good games with 4vs4 or 3vs3, and it's better than the dead server that it was before. Several FAs that were never Abner's regulars appear for support. All these make me opimist that the server will suceed and hold on. :)

Keep it up bro!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

my first server in this community is now on 1.7 :D i'm so bll bll idk how to patch, okey i do but how can i get  my player settings to patch, so if i run on patch 1.7 i have to start over again, 

• 2 weeks later...

Actually everything is transferred as it was, you won't have to start over again.

The problem is there is no population in the server, at least not during the hours that us Europeans are more active.

Give it some time. If some members would play it will get better.

Also, maybe we could let the console on beginners help out like it does with our softcore server

Yes, that's a good idea. I thought about prompting players in beginners to try out the hardcore server, but I am not sure if that is proper (not wanting to sound like trying to 'steal' players from there).

Anyway, from what I've seen, hardcore is always empty when I check, and the once regulars of Abner (hardcore) are playing in beginners nowadays. Myself included. Which means that instead of the hardcore gaining people, it is the beginners that have gained the former hardcore regulars. Which is understandable, since no one wants to gaze at empty buildings, or play 1vs1 or 2vs2 all of the time.

I am really at a loss about how can we get the hardcore back to life. And frankly, I am not that optimist about it anymore. :(

Edited by The Partisan GR

I've experienced the same thing Partisan mentions.  When I go, there either isn't anyone there or there are 1 or 2 people sitting around and no one joins.  I tend to hit a game off and on during the day, but I have limited time (cuz I'm usually doing it at work) so its hard to camp on it when I want to get a quick game or two in.

Is it improper to suggest players on the beginners server try the hardcore server?

It seems at least when I can get on, there is never anyone about now days?

Log on to same old server I have been logging on to for the past few years.

Just puttin that out there if there is somewhere else I should be going pls let me know.

Take care and Happy Christmas to all. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Ugh, for the love of God guys n gals, lets get a fun-filled gameday going in here to get this server promoted again....Who's with me?????