I GOT CAUGHT BY THE POLICE!!!!

SWATninja

That sucks FEM. On a similar note, I dislike having some types of male bosses, analogous to your situation, they feel that they have to whip you or cock block you sometimes. Although that's not the case always. I have had some female bosses, and they are always the nicest to me. Seriously though one was was border line sexual harassment. -F.Boss to me- "I like that shirt that you are wearing." -Me- "Oh why thank you, it's Calvin Klein, and I got it at Macy's." -F.Boss to me- "No, what I mean... is.. that shirt looks really good on you... ::awkward pause:: on you.. it shows your long back, and shoulders wide." I made some commentary to diffuse the situation of other articles of clothing that had darts. Stupid me, what I should have said was "could I have a raise?" :P

7/11??? rofl rofl rofl rofl

REMEMBER GUYS WEAR CUPS FOR PROTECTION AGAINST CRAZY LADIES(LIKE FEM JK LOL)WHO KIKS IN MALE GENITALS

LET THIS BE Awarning.gif

Oh.... damn cups