Is the game worth the buy?

Kat0n

I've been playing on ET for years now and even if I'm still enjoying the game well I don't enjoy it as much as I used to, and gets bored faster than before. I guess I'll try to play TF2 and CoD more but my fps are absolutely bad on those games, same thing for minecraft. Read a lot of positive comments about the game after some quick research and would like to know if bad pc can run it well and if the game's still worth it since it's getting old, almost as old as ET? Thanks in advance :)

i'd suggest you go with CS:GO, you can tone down settings really far and i believe it runs on the half life 2 engine? so im pretty sure you could run it aswell.

CS:S is a bit of past glory i believe as there was something with servers getting shut down? not sure if that is true or if it was for a different CS game.

Source is a classic, and an awesome game to play. I've have CS:GO too, but I don't think it's nearly as good as its predecessor. Definitely worth the buy if you are interested in playing.

ye its better thn CS S its sure  have a better engine graphics,etc but the good its still having the CS Air than like everybody...

• 8 months later...

I'd recommend either csgo or cs 1.6. Both imo are superior to source and i'd say both are more active and popular.

I recommend playing csgo, since 2 years the game is really booming with daily 500k+ concurrent players. Wheras other cs games are 20k or less. I have nearly no experience with other cs games, but csgo is definitly worth it.

Edit: lol i now see this is an old topic, goddarn it guys x)

Edited by Bowly

• 2 months later...

I've been playing on ET for years now and even if I'm still enjoying the game well I don't enjoy it as much as I used to, and gets bored faster than before. I guess I'll try to play TF2 and CoD more but my fps are absolutely bad on those games, same thing for minecraft. Read a lot of positive comments about the game after some quick research and would like to know if bad pc can run it well and if the game's still worth it since it's getting old, almost as old as ET? Thanks in advance :)

If CS 1.6 Runs on ur PC CS:S will also Run !

It's just a recreation of CS 1.6 with Source Engine :D;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well all fps games are literally same. Some games are litle bit faster or slower. If i play ET and then going CS:GO its really hard to play. I recommended CS ofcourse since you learn how to shoot headshots different way:P