We lose the Humanity!

kandya

How much time do we really have? Do we know....?

lol I got maybe 30 years left at best.

Time to make babies while I still can...

I am very much a part of the cycle of life on this planet.

Also, I don't think human nature has changed at all in the last 20,000 years or so, we are still pretty much the same, but we have more technology to keep losers alive who should have been selected out. Nature is cruel, and we mitigate this cruelty with our medical/agricultural/ sanitation technology.

First of all let me thank u br_as for returning and like i was expecting..with another reply...I liked ur argument that included MAX quotes and i cant agree more...but â€giant stone of historyâ€? u just nailed it with that... Said â€all of this†started around 14-15 it sure is inspiring /because most of the kids prefer to do so many other things just to â€escape†from books /but doing it voluntarily it is a big thing, especialy at this age. I may be wrong but have the feeling that sometimes its hard for u ...to be always at they/re level even though u may be open minded / ur just 17 y old/ its like challenging yourself every day...and its sure not a easy thing to do.

About taking this topic in a private message...its all up to u...I dont mind making it public ...after all we are decent people who share decent thoughts..and finally going back to ur question regarding my â€nothing†word ..it was just a way to make room for others. I cant say that ur answer was fulfilled, theres still some empty lines that needs filled to make it fulfilled...but as a comparation to the others it sure was more than i expected...

I dont want to be mistaken here ...i know some dont have the time to get in deeper conversations on topics or just dont care...either the reasons im not here to judge nobody...but i do appreciate the ones who has!... :thanks

hmm.gif tuff quotes MAX...but i just need to say a few words about this ....from my knowledges the first quote : The theoretical broadening which comes from having many humanities subjects on the campus is offset by the general dopiness of the people who study these things! belongs to Richard Feynman (was an American physicist known for his work in the path integral formulation of quantum mechanics..also he assisted in the development of the atomic bomb and was a member of the panel that investigated the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster ...etc. )

The second one: Real education should educate us out of self into something far finer; into a selflessness which links us with all humanity!, belongs to Nancy Witcher (first women to sit as Member of Parliament (MP) in the British House of Commons (1879-1964 ) but she didnt wished to take hear sit! ...)

I need u guys to express yourselves with ur own words ...but quotes are alowed to ...so feel free to do so ... thanks.gif

Appreciate your investment of time as to quest towards quotes narrated above...

lol I got maybe 30 years left at best.

Time to make babies while I still can...

I am very much a part of the cycle of life on this planet.

Also, I don't think human nature has changed at all in the last 20,000 years or so, we are still pretty much the same, but we have more technology to keep losers alive who should have been selected out. Nature is cruel, and we mitigate this cruelty with our medical/agricultural/ sanitation technology.

Thx PH!...i dont think so either ... when was the man â€more good†and like u said: Nature is cruel, and we mitigate this cruelty with our medical/agricultural/ sanitation technology but i cant relay on that ....people are born evil, grow evil and evil die...in my view the dominant feature of any man is selfishness ..the society is the one hwo educates and requieres u certain rules...but the man remains the same...the society just trying to shape the man!...

Click here to see an article titled as Organized Social Living System as contribute by Anna Lobsanova for your perusal.

Thx MAX! ...that was pretty good article ...and just to make my self clear ...im not saying that they died...just resting in a little coma...Eros and Thanatos make and complete the human beeing.. today the social man passes not only through financial crises, political, military, ecological or economic...but above all.. a crisis of value..altruism, generosity, love there not values of the twentieth century...

Have you ever seen the individuals who volunteer to take care of and work with the mentally handicapped? they are the gems among our society, they work hard and care, they have giant hearts that the rest of us should strive and dream for :) thumbs up to you Best Buddies members and other organizations :) i have a group who live in my apartment complex. Kandya take a look at these people maybe you'll see that we haven't completely lost all altruism and generosity :) i dedicated today to seeing how wonderful these people are :) its a good mood booster, I'm going to volunteer this summer once school gets out.

Kandya, i have a slight impression that something else is bugging you in your life right now, call me crazy, i get feelings like psyche or something. There must be something that is bringing out this out. I'm sorry if something has been rather hurtful or disappointing. It's okay if you don't want to talk about, i'll understand

yeah, i have a great interest in the deeper things in life. spiritual knowledge and wisdom. Not religion don't get me wrong. Spiritual. I'm agnostic

:hmm Yea br_as u got me there ...im going through some changes in my life right now ...i cant say that its easy and it doesnt affect my point of view because it sure does!...im sorry guys for leting my personal life interfer with this topic ..and im taking back the things i have said!...I do love life ..and i sure do love people...especialy u guys! ;) Glad to hear that ur going to volunteer this summer maybe i will do that too...there are many people who need our help so this should be a good start...

Come on this is a forum :) its about you putting yourself into what you like. =F|A= welcomes people who care and have feelings. we aren't really looking to fill our ranks with cold boring people who only ever talk about stuff never using emotion. It's fine Kandya. and i thank you for the positiveness you have shown to me and others on the forum even while you're going through a hard time. Good luck with the future :) remember that with every peach there comes a pit, it may be hard and not fun to bite into but with a little care and nourishment it will create a beautiful tree :) (came up with that on my own :P)

Thx br_as u sure are one kind of guy!...and it was a pleasure meeting u ...hope we stiill keep in touch even without topics...take care of u ;)

Best wishes, ME!

P.S. the topic as u may all see its kind of over ...ill try to come with a new more enjoyable one pretty soon... :thanks