The 100

Ol Smoke

I found this show to be pretty good.  The acting is above normal and the plot is intriguing.

It is on Netflix right now.  The first season.  I hope it continues.  I think it will go 3 seasons.

But, like all shows of the same notion, once the adults get there and set up governments and

such, it is just another show.  Right now, while the kids are doing everything, it is very interesting

how they handle themselves.

I would recommend you watch it.

I like free Speed. THanks

Everyone likes free speed. ;)

And I've seen this show in my peripheral vision because my boyfriend is very into it. I'm usually on the chair reading.

From what I noticed, the plot itself is very good - but the acting is horrible. The script it atrocious and the actors need to convey emotion much better.

• Like 1

Everyone likes free speed. ;)

And I've seen this show in my peripheral vision because my boyfriend is very into it. I'm usually on the chair reading.

From what I noticed, the plot itself is very good - but the acting is horrible. The script it atrocious and the actors need to convey emotion much better.

This

• Like 1

I started watching it, however when I saw Mt Weather in the show I was a bit disheartend. I live 25 miles from the real Mt Weather here in Virginia and have driven past the entrance to the facility many times. The mountain and the surrounding terrain look nothing like it does in the TV show. The film is actually shot in Canada.

• Like 1