COC 2 clan strategy (War Brigade and Peace Brigade)

Ktom

Good idea, though take notice, you need a minimum of 10 members to start a clanwar. and when the "clanwar-clan" has for example 13 members it ignores the lowest 3 members when searching for a match. Still though good idea :) i'll be more active soon too, i'm very busy atm.

Good idea, though take notice, you need a minimum of 10 members to start a clanwar. and when the "clanwar-clan" has for example 13 members it ignores the lowest 3 members when searching for a match. Still though good idea :) i'll be more active soon too, i'm very busy atm.

Very true guys, ok what I'll do is start up a new clan tonight the name will be =f|a= war unless anyone has any other names they want to be considered? Or how about =f|a= clan war or something similar?

Anyhow I'll start it up in about an hour. I'll put the name etc on here for everyone. Remember if you want to participate in wars then join on Monday evening for a war search on Tuesday and on Thursday for a war search on Friday. Rules as before

Participate

Donate

If you can't do both of the above then don't join, just stay in the other group until you can commit. Any questions please feel free to ask. Remember you can always go back and forth to work around your schedule, work or upgrades.

I think if we are all happy that we do this as a trial to start, see how it goes and iron out any problems as we go.

Ok guys, new clan started. Name is

=f|a= clan war

Only join if you can commit to the wars and remember you can switch back and forth as necessary as it suits your needs.

Remember you can always go back and forth to work around your schedule, work or upgrades.

Preferably not during war time had already started or had not finished

• Like 1

You can war in other of course, don't see why not. If you want to join in for dedicated then join other and switch back as and when. Switching out leadership is easily done, so shouldn't be any problems

I am bit confused . I thought the other clan is just for wars , as in we will join it ..  in just a day or hrs. before clan war starts. Not permanently.

I am bit confused . I thought the other clan is just for wars , as in we will join it ..  in just a day or hrs. before clan war starts. Not permanently.

There will obviously need to be a little ironing out of details. I think if you want to stay in the war side and commit you can, if you don't want to commit then just pop back and forth as you wish or as it suits your schedule. Some people can't do both wars, some can't do either days, so it gives the flexibility for that to happen.

War search is the same as before we will search on Tuesday and Friday so best bet is to join on the Monday and on the Thursday beforehand.

Remember guys, this is only a trial to see if it works. If it doesn't we can just switch back to our old way and just have the single team. Also it doesn't stop the "peace" side from going to war, they can and should imho.

• Like 1

I realized, the word Division from War Division is somehow or can be misterpreted.

I think we can call it War Batallion and Peace Batallion unless anyone has better suggestion. War Brigade and Peace Brigade too is nicer.

We would iron out some issues during this phase. Obviously, it clears out obstable or confusion on members being kicked out of CoC clan, instead of keeping CoC members on the Peace Brigade.

I think I may have got the days wrong for search days. If everyone is happy we can search on Tuesday and Friday as published or Monday and Friday?

• 2 weeks later...