COC 2 clan strategy (War Brigade and Peace Brigade)

Ktom

Hi guys

As some of you will know I am a believer in the 2 clan strategy. For those that don't know what I mean, we would have 2 clans,

1 for peacetime. So upgrades or non war participation can happen.

1 for war, this is purely war and every one in this must participate 100% during a war.

People can switch between the 2, dependant on thier circumstances, such as afk or upgrading spell factory etc.

I think we do suffer during wars because of non participation from some members, and would like us to start getting more wins under our belt. Also this will give the clan a chance to grow, with the potential of targeting any COD/ET players out there on CoC. With 2 clans we would have the best of 2 worlds, allowing people to stay within our fold and the option for them to participate when they know they are available.

Thoughts guys. I am sure I have missed stuff here. Yes, it would mean a little bit of admin but not to much that's for sure.

Ktom/pauluk21

• Like 2

I like the idea, on the start of this war i had about 2000 elixer becouse i had just spent 2.25mil elixer on research for my archers.

It's complicated , lets try to simplify . 

1 ) Regular clan = leader be TC

2) War clan =  anybody with 2 accounts,  so ktom is elgible for now, as I think ktom and paulk are same?

We search for clan war 2 times every week  , tuesday and friday .   1 day before war any coc player who want to clash  will leave clan and ktom will send invite accordingly or players who like to clash can send request to join ktom's clan vice-verse...   question? 

Anybody regular or irregular can join first clan run by tc , only those who like to clash will leave a day before or before war search starts.. simple.

Edited by yoyo

It really is pretty straight forward, if lets say I couldn't war for what ever reason then I would hand over to say gulari/speedy for any period needed or we can share so to speak. It's not that hard to admin and yes as I have 2 accounts I can watch from both sides and if necessary move around as needed.

Ktom aka pauluk21

• Like 1

I like the idea. It gets annoying when same players never use single attack, also good if you are upgrading barracks or SF.

To make it fair, let's give everyone until end of today to put in any protests against. If no protests then ill start 2nd clan around 0001hrs uk time.

Plan as yoyo said, war search on Tuesday and Friday starting around midday uk time, so make sure you have joined beforehand to be able to participate. If you join then you commit 100% to war with both your attacks. You can move back to peace clan as you see fit etc. I know I will be as I need to upgrade certain items that I have held off because of wars.

Simple rules

Participate

Donate

Ktom/pauluk21

• Like 1

Idea originally came from meh , supporting this ofc :P

Hopefully boss would approve new phone for me by this month, I could join both on war clan.

• Like 4

I prefer war clan. I always oook forward to them

You want to be leader of  Normal clan, the current one or  the war clan .. new one

I don't think we need a permanent leader as such, as this can be moved around dependant on who wants to war. There will always be someone who cannot war for some reason.