Website Happy Birthday Fearless Assassins

daredevil

Well DD's post literally brought tears to my eyes and loads of memories back. I truly miss the time I had with Dix, Milli, Thunder, Demir, etc. They were my first friends in FA. And now its the love that I get from all my friends and members of this community that keeps me going. A special shout out to 2 of my best friends, Speed & Jojo! Love you guys and hope we keep this alive for ages to come. This family has always been a constant for me and I cant imagine the last six years of my life any other way.. As DD said, I hope this continues forever and we all keep gaming with each other and get our children in the future to be a part FA too... Happy Birthday =F|A=, the best clan ever! :)

Edited by KILLERGUN
  • Like 2

it really is hard to say that i have been around for at lets that long and i am still here wow it has been one hell of a run and i am happy to say i am still here and a part of this ever growing  family i never did think of F|A as just a clan i have always  though of it as a family  not just a clan  and i am happy to see it has come to another b-day for the family 

tumblr_mzz4vmLkSw1sc1kfto1_500.gif

Happy Birthday to All of you old or new member of my only favorite gaming community =FA=  :)  I miss you all.. I miss you too big mama ;)

I'm still playing cod4 on TDM server... the only game still on my hard drive for the last couple of years

• Like 1

I miss fail boat crew   and playing with JoD , Rainier, medic, baska, fem  , onion knight , hecken .

Happy Birthday :)   thanks for letting me be part of awesome family.

HAPPY B-Day   logo.png

its true, i found friends here and learning new things, so happy  we have that kind of community on COD4mw , 

sad is this i don't have time much to play anymore , school and work ,and when i get home so tired ,

but still HAPPY BIRTHDAY