Cant connect to Silent

Crybaby
Go to solution Solved by Crybaby,

I have windows 7 64bit system. I can connect to any server but silent 1. Before I hear all the comments about there is already a thread for this, ive tried every possible solution. It has nothing to do with right clicking properties and click run as admin and windows xp or 7. My game run fine but this server just says awaiting connection... 1.2.3 to 100's it never connects. Anyone who knows the answer I will try everything.

Edited by Kirk.K

• Administrators

I have windows 7 64bit system. I can connect to any server but silent 1. Before I hear all the comments about there is already a thread for this, ive tried every possible solution. It has nothing to do with right clicking properties and click run as admin and windows xp or 7. My game run fine but this server just says awaiting connection... 1.2.3 to 100's it never connects. Anyone who knows the answer I will try everything.

Hello,

Is server full when you are trying to connect?

It's only a 40 slot server so if it's full you should get a redirect message to connect to our hard core server is there a message

• Solution

the server isn't full, and can you delete my account. No one wants to be part of anything where your fking idiot members (especially Daniele aka San Daniele Mortadella) call everyone trolls and names.

DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLZ

Edited by Kirk.K

• Leader

​Changed name 7 minutes after the above post. 

Display Name History For: Assholes
From	To	        Change Date
Kirk.K	Assholes	Today, 09:55 PM 

Withdrew the application he made about six hours ago:  http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/65683-denied-soldier41-application-for-join-wolfet/