Who joined us @2008 and is still active?

daredevil

:) me

:P old topic

Oh god I don't know how I forgot that. You are the longest running co-lead in history lol. Your just like one of the longest running anime in history (naurtooo). You need to change your name :<. I will even make you a sig if you do.

• Like 1

Not really a member since 2008, but I was one of the first raters to come play on your servers when you started running it! Awesome times!

• 3 months later...

I think I'm one of your old friends, because if I'm not from 2009 or 2008 ... but applying the forum since a little time to here ... equally greetings and blessings : D

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

resurrecting an old thread just to say its nice to see some of the old timers around. I've been playing rtcw and et forever now for those of you who won't recognize me. I'm usually on hardcore or silent if you want to dust off that ET install

post-22221-0-26911800-1507242190_thumb.jpg

post-22221-0-52531100-1507242192_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Leader

resurrecting an old thread just to say its nice to see some of the old timers around

That is quite all right.

This topic is meant to Live Forever!  

Couple of old screenshots I dug up real quick for a trip down memory lane, I'm sure I can find better when I have the time :wub:

2009-06-27-120949-venice.jpg

2009-07-02-131818-fueldump.jpg

Would sure love to see some of those names again..!

• Like 3

I'm still around, but have been without a gaming PC for the past several. I should be building something soon and replacing this nearly decade old i7 920 rig that has seen better days :unsure:

eMYmbuy.jpg

Makes me happy that you all have kept this clan alive and well. Can't wait to see you all on the battlefield.

• Like 3

I'm still around, but have been without a gaming PC for the past several. I should be building something soon and replacing this nearly decade old i7 920 rig that has seen better days :unsure:

eMYmbuy.jpg

Makes me happy that you all have kept this clan alive and well. Can't wait to see you all on the battlefield.

That would be good! I have no PC now either, have only bought a screen and PSU so far lol

• Like 2

Let me know if you ever need help. I'm still running a lga 1366 setup myself. You can get 6-core xeons for cheap that'll do 4+ Ghz no problem. 12-36gb of ram no problem. Still a capable setup! Evga motherboard or what?

Edited by cookiem0nster
  • Like 1

i was around back then all tho i was  *evil* back then but i new you dd when you just had started up F|A 

• Like 2

Let me know if you ever need help. I'm still running a lga 1366 setup myself. You can get 6-core xeons for cheap that'll do 4+ Ghz no problem. 12-36gb of ram no problem. Still a capable setup! Evga motherboard or what?

Hey man, I know you know your stuff. I appreciate it. Its at the point where I'm scrapping it. 2/3 mem sticks shot, pretty sure the PSU f***ed up the mobo's main power connector, It's time. I definitely feel like I got my moneys worth lol...  I'm likely going to do a full tower, 8700k, simple h115i, 1080 ti, 2k 27" 144hz monitor, m2 ssd, etc. Don't really care about making it all pretty though. I want to play some PubG and whatever else at 144 fps.

so how do you guys keep in touch these days after xfire died, steam, discord, evolve?

Hey man, I know you know your stuff. I appreciate it. Its at the point where I'm scrapping it. 2/3 mem sticks shot, pretty sure the PSU f***ed up the mobo's main power connector, It's time. I definitely feel like I got my moneys worth lol...  I'm likely going to do a full tower, 8700k, simple h115i, 1080 ti, 2k 27" 144hz monitor, m2 ssd, etc. Don't really care about making it all pretty though. I want to play some PubG and whatever else at 144 fps.

that would do the trick :lol:

I mean I guess TECHNICALLY I was, but I only got back on until last week. lol

I was in the ET clan with Geoff, so I know him....I'd have to look thru the list to see if there are others who are active that I remember!

Either way, I'll be you're friend....You've got a friend in me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 4