Who joined us @2008 and is still active?

daredevil

I joined the forum in May 2010 because Venom kicked from HC because he tough i was hacking :D:(

Like 2 or 3 months after I applied to join. I was in EoW before.

I know YOUR story bro :D

PS: *WI*Dominican last seen 92 days ago, doesn't show server but on N!tmod?

http://splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=29161962&page=mods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Leader

I have been seeing =F|A=sushi@vip playing on jay #1 for a couple of weeks now.  I realized the VIP connection after he left last time and asked another @vip player, who said he was another vip old-timer who knew the founders of FA clan.  Sorry, didn't capture his name.

I have been seeing =F|A=sushi@vip playing on jay #1 for a couple of weeks now.  I realized the VIP connection after he left last time and asked another @vip player, who said he was another vip old-timer who knew the founders of FA clan.  Sorry, didn't capture his name.

He is an old clan member, there are a lot of old members who only play at servers and no more time to forums, I dont blame them, his name is Sushi and he is from Japan.

• Like 1

i believe i joined fa-server in 2009 when fag servers was dieing.

im not sure if i was clanless when i joined fa-servers first. i believe yes. i think i was in dec 2009 (my memory is so crappy) fag invited me and i became member.

tbh...i was scared cuz i was sure admins on fa-server would kick me cuz i was wearing fag-tag. no offense but i thought especially joedirt hates me much cuz i was panzering him some times on fag-servers.

then i saw kato (old fag member too) and ofc tipsy. well...surprisingly no one kicked or banned me and i could peacefully play...even with the fag-tags.

i got much love and e-friendship on fa-server and i think this was one of the reasons why i decided to drop tags and joined fa. this and cuz fa-clan...i know it sounds perhaps sentimental.....fa-clan is my e-family.

well, when i look back i think it was a fault to decide first to join fag instead of fa. my fault. but this is the past...now im in fa and im happy

• Like 4

i believe i joined fa-server in 2009 when fag servers was dieing.

im not sure if i was clanless when i joined fa-servers first. i believe yes. i think i was in dec 2009 (my memory is so crappy) fag invited me and i became member.

tbh...i was scared cuz i was sure admins on fa-server would kick me cuz i was wearing fag-tag. no offense but i thought especially joedirt hates me much cuz i was panzering him some times on fag-servers.

then i saw kato (old fag member too) and ofc tipsy. well...surprisingly no one kicked or banned me and i could peacefully play...even with the fag-tags.

i got much love and e-friendship on fa-server and i think this was one of the reasons why i decided to drop tags and joined fa. this and cuz fa-clan...i know it sounds perhaps sentimental.....fa-clan is my e-family.

well, when i look back i think it was a fault to decide first to join fag instead of fa. my fault. but this is the past...now im in fa and im happy

all lies ... 

I forced You to  join FA :P

• Like 2