Who joined us @2008 and is still active?

daredevil

I still have one of the older F|A et loader menus, from 09 I think. Can upload the pk3 if someone wanted to see it :lol:

I mean I guess TECHNICALLY I was, but I only got back on until last week. lol

I was in the ET clan with Geoff, so I know him....I'd have to look thru the list to see if there are others who are active that I remember!

Either way, I'll be you're friend....You've got a friend in me 

You know me too, duhhh :P:hi

• Like 2

• Administrators

so how do you guys keep in touch these days after xfire died, steam, discord, evolve?

that would do the trick :lol:

I heard discord is in town :) I just use emails,, text or phone call sometimes. I call oldies up to say hi!

resurrecting an old thread just to say its nice to see some of the old timers around. I've been playing rtcw and et forever now for those of you who won't recognize me. I'm usually on hardcore or silent if you want to dust off that ET install

Brave was dead stonner but nothing beats skullcollector one. Miss valk though. He is nice kid. Not sure whats up with him lately.

• Like 3

I heard discord is in town :) I just use emails,, text or phone call sometimes. I call oldies up to say hi!

Brave was dead stonner but nothing beats skullcollector one. Miss valk though. He is nice kid. Not sure whats up with him lately.

Ah yes we need a reunion with some of these guys! There's loads I've been wondering about lately who I think left / disappeared during my very long MIA :(

I guess they just missed me too much lol

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, TulsaGeoff said:

@*Evil*DeathBringer*  Where u at?! I'm still waiting for you to join us in game. Get your brother on while you are at it 🤨

Wait .. is he still active? 

• Leader
1 minute ago, daredevil said:

no i mean ingame. 

Name nor variations not found on Jays 1 and 2.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...