Who joined us @2008 and is still active?

daredevil

I played about 7 years ago, when I was 7. (2007) my brothers showed me the game since I was about 4 or 5, I got little amounts of time to play, and I have used many names.

Like i tried to teach my little brother! Never to young for gaming haha.

I joined in 2010

Ehh

I think I started playing on FA servers on the start of 09'but I'm not sure, could be before. I definitely remember names mentioned here though. This place is ancient lol

• Like 1

I'm still around! I get on server occasionally but I'm super busy with work. Still lurking forums though :D

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Looking for the players who joined us in 2008 and are still active. I am on hunt and trying to find my some old buddies. Tulsa, NoGood, etc are here... Who else? 

Post it!! 

ME ! active

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

oh man 2 yrs old thread :ph34r:

I still play on Jay1 here and there :P Missed the good old days.

O M G

You're alive, you must come to HC or Silent.

• Like 1

• Leader

I put a link to this topic into a thread asking about the Clan's history, but I never expected it to reel in an EpicFail !  :D

This can be a Forever Thread.  

• Like 2

I put a link to this topic into a thread asking about the Clan's history, but I never expected it to reel in an EpicFail !   :D

This can be a Forever Thread.  

I have been a member since 2009, but started on servers in Nov 2008. There is enough clan history to write a 5 trilogy book. Most of the old coleads, leaders, staff are no longer with us  :D  (old game, very few people stick around for more than 2 years). You may have a hard time finding them on the members list since some have had their names changed, names crossed out or just good old reduced to regular member. If you want to talk about fails, I think I am the expert on that subject *puts in monocle*

The oldest member currently active I think is Tulsageoff. Another person who has been with FA since the stone age but is a clan friend is Notajedi.

• Like 2

I have been a member since 2009, but started on servers in Nov 2008. There is enough clan history to write a 5 trilogy book. Most of the old coleads, leaders, staff are no longer with us  :D  (old game, very few people stick around for more than 2 years). You may have a hard time finding them on the members list since some have had their names changed, names crossed out or just good old reduced to regular member. If you want to talk about fails, I think I am the expert on that subject *puts in monocle*

The oldest member currently active I think is Tulsageoff. Another person who has been with FA since the stone age but is a clan friend is Notajedi.

I visited EtPub in Nov 2008 when Rainier used to play there, I remember a lot of players but must of them found real life better than ET.

• Like 1

I visited EtPub in Nov 2008 when Rainier used to play there, I remember a lot of players but must of them found real life better than ET.

hi nub

• Like 1