paranormal experiences

supersnipergirl

I am wondering (since its almost halloween and all) how many of you have had a paranormal experience

Seeing a ghost, past life memories, a bigfoot encounter or an alien abduction, idk...

Tell us your creepy stories.

As a 2 year old, my family and i used to live in a little town on the outskirts of Antwerp.

My mom never felt at ease and always had the feeling someone was watching here.

Then one fine day i came into the living room as she was sitting on the sofa, and asked her; Mommy who is the man sitting next to you?

Obviously she freaked out and pleated with my dad to move as quickly as possible.

Apparently a lady from the grocery shop on the corner informed my mom, when she told the creepy story, that a man had hung himself underneath the stairs of that house.

They eventually found a house in the city and we moved there.  I never talked about that creepy man again.

Until one day i was hysterically yelling and screaming in my bed, and when my dad ran in i just said; its ok daddy, there was a man but i scared him and he flew away trough the window. 

I have stopped talking nonsense since then :D

Share your story!

Happy halloween :)

• Like 6

Great story!

Mine is a very scary one, I'll warn you guys:

So one night I decided to stay up extra late to game with some friends on PS3. We had a great time, but everyone got tired by some point. So naturally I said my good-nights and turned off the game. Grabbing my phone and empty iced-tea cup, I started drudging up the stairs, making sure to turn off the lights behind me. At this point, I must digress:

You know when something so usual happens at times so unusual that you just freeze and wonder what's wrong? 

I heard a noise that I've heard 100 times before. Heck, mighta been 1000 at that point. It's a sound that I heard not ten seconds before. I froze. I thought: "But, didn't I.....?" So I walked back downstairs and turned on the lights..... My PS3 turned itself back on. That wouldn't be so unusual if the controller wasn't upright how I left it and the power button needs some heat signature to turn on. 

I quickly yanked the plug from the wall and ran because I'm a scaredy-cat and now I never leave the thing plugged in haha 

ooooOOOOOOoooOOOoooOoooo  scareyyyyyyyyyyyy :P 

Okay, so it's not as scary as I thought haha 

• Like 3

I've always had an interest in this stuff, but never experienced anything. I've looked at numerous posts and pictures, but haven't seen anything that qualifies as defining evidence. I certainly believe in the possibility though. My mother had a UFO sighting when she was a teenager. Not some far off light, but an object within 200 feet from her and other witnesses. Her story has always stuck with me. I bet she told it to me 30 years ago, and she would retell it the exact same way if I asked her today.

• Like 3

I have experienced some paranormal things myself! I used to live with my sister and her boyfriend for a year and the house i stayed at was my sister's boyfriends house, he told me that when he was younger him and his sister played with the Ouija Board in the house, i would experience so many things such as someone banging on the bathroom door while i was alone in the house and in the shower, there was a time when i was walking past my baby nephews room and he liked to leave his toys all over the floor well when i walked past the door a ball was thrown at my leg and again i was alone in the house so that was pretty freaky. I've heard footsteps running upstairs while i was alone i have also heard voices as well. I no longer live in that house and its safe to say i dont miss it one bit! :D

• Like 1

I have experienced some paranormal things myself! I used to live with my sister and her boyfriend for a year and the house i stayed at was my sister's boyfriends house, he told me that when he was younger him and his sister played with the Ouija Board in the house, i would experience so many things such as someone banging on the bathroom door while i was alone in the house and in the shower, there was a time when i was walking past my baby nephews room and he liked to leave his toys all over the floor well when i walked past the door a ball was thrown at my leg and again i was alone in the house so that was pretty freaky. I've heard footsteps running upstairs while i was alone i have also heard voices as well. I no longer live in that house and its safe to say i dont miss it one bit! :D

Ouiji boards MAKE spirits come into your home. You deserve any phenomenon you get when you forcibly remove a person from their own peace.

• Like 3

Ouiji boards MAKE spirits come into your home. You deserve any phenomenon you get when you forcibly remove a person from their own peace.

I wasnt the one who played with it, i totally agree with what you said but it was my sisters boyfriend who played with it waaaaaay before i even knew him :/

My mom and her best friend used to play with the Ouija board for a while.

And one day them and me and my sister and some friends did that at my house.

Until the cross my parents have in their living room came flying of the wall.

I mean flying it didn't fall down, it flew like a meter further from the wall.

We all got really scared and haven't touched the board ever since.

I definitely do not recommend playing with the Ouija board to anyone.

Its like opening your front door and letting total strangers in.

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

Well, I don't believe in these things at all, but they are still scary ^^ especially after watching horror movies and such

I know it sounds stupid and not rational, but I wouldn't try just in case

as they say in Italy, 'it's not true, but I believe'

• Like 1

Once when I was on a missions I heard my brother tell me to get down. Seconds later a bullet hit the wall behind me. my brother had been dead for 3 years and I was all alone. 

I guess you have a guardian angel :) I bet he loves you very much.

• Like 2