Fearless Assassins ETPRO EURO Server

daredevil

• Administrators

reckon the people that will get there play there mostly because its euro not because it is pub

i am fine with that. as long as it is used on daily basis.

• Clan Friend

reckon the people that will get there play there mostly because its euro not because it is pub

yeh some players wanted to go to the US server just to play SW mode (which makes no sense imho), maybe we could add voteable configs, if most players wanna SW they vote SW, and on server reset it goes back to pub

After all 99% of etpro players know about server configs, and how to vote them

if you want to frag you can frag in sw mode as well. there used(?) to be frag only pub servers where gametype was SW

but the important thing is to populate it ^^

• Platinum VIP

i am fine with that. as long as it is used on daily basis.

I dont mind the current situation, think the vareity between servers is good and should remain, the one server doesnt unpopulate the other one which is good. I think its ok

• Like 1

• Administrators

Last couple of days i hardly noticed any players or members on our euro server.

Is it the case that everyone likes to see new euro server but when camping and populating comes hardly anyone show up?

• Platinum VIP

people seem to prefer playing with lag over playing without stopwatch, since theres simply not enough activity on either server maybe the best is to make 1 eu stopwatch instead of having 2 etpro servers. ever since the new one is here we have barely gained any people who like to play there. quite predictable if you think about it. in other words the 'the community' that plays on sw1 is almost exactly the same as on sw2, so I dont see much reason to put 2 servers online for them.just take the best of both worlds if you ask me.

but maybe Im rushing to conclusions

• Like 1