isis vs dutch biker gang

AppleJack

Finally the Dutch are doing something right(; SSGS whats your roll in this xD

Finally? We sold you New Amsterdam wich you turned into New York. (Same goes for "Konijnen eiland" wich you guys couldn't pronounce and renamed it Koney Island, lol) We boosted your economy with our trading ships. There is so much the Dutch have done right!

Who are consulted when America is doing another great build that has anyting to do with water, strong walls? The Dutch.

Who are sponsoring the Major League Soccer the next four years? The Dutch.

What country exports over two thirds of their beer to the US every year, so you guys have some decent stuff to drink instead of Bug Light? Guess what! The Dutch!

Now, don't even get me started about our cheese! ;)

• Like 4

• Leader

I thought that the modern Dutch were too nice to be in biker gangs! :)

Of course, I used to think that of a lot of countries, until ET exposed me to Trolls Around The World!  

• Like 2

only 3 members of the biker club, which is a Dutch army veterans club, went towards the middle east and are currently fighting ISIS on their home turf with some of the native people from those regions :)

video:

They ought to just let those heathens over there kill each other. There's nothing anyone can really do. They're like weeds, you kill one and 5 more pop up.

We shell the ever living crap out of them and they just scatter and regroup. We go in at night with choppers and shoot 40mm grenades and tow missiles at them and end up racking up more collateral damage than good kills.

I feel sorry for all the people that have to live in these countries we dump all that depletes uranium on. Lol that shot has a half life of like a million years and it just blows around the deserts going airborne and into the water supplies.... but maybe that's the plan???