Sign in to follow this  
dogbite

Issue with FA Jaymod 2

Question

Hi, my name is dogbite. I am a frequent player of Jaymod 2, but when i tried to log into the server on March 13, i had recieved a notification that i was banned by Mr. Gundam for 999 days for reason guid link to know cheat. I have never expierenced this with any other server, or when i log into any other server, =F|A= server or other servers. If anyone could help me resolve this issue it would be greatly appriciated. Does it require a ET reinstall? or is it server side and i have actually be banned? If this is the case, would someone explain to me what a "Guid" is and how to remove it so i do not recieve this error in the future. Much appriciated!!!

Dogbite

3 answers to this question

Bro is seems like you got caught in jaymod bug. You still getting banned error message?

hi dude....

yesterday in jay2 one guy also have the same problem ....he told me that his friend was banned by mr. gundam for cheating reason.....but he don`t...he said i have to informate admin!

sadly the map was ending so i cant see his name:-(

i only want you to know that...

have a nice day and greetings from germany

Leichensammler

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, i have been busy with school and work. I logged itno the game today, and no error =] i guess i needed to wait till a server reset or something. Thank you all though for the help!!! i cant wait to play :)))