Bye everyone

Korrosyf

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I've been thinking about leaving F|A lately.

It's been a pleasure being here, and I'll still see some of you on the CoD Beginners server.

If I leave, it's just because I'm not comfortable being an admin in-game and also that I should be way less present in a few weeks, since I shouldn't be unemployed anymore.

I wasn't the most active person on the forums, but it was nice meeting you all, and I'll still be playing on F|A's servers with great pleasure anyway.

I wish F|A all the best,

Goodbye =)

-----

Well, after talking with some of you, I reconsidered what I said and the choice I made.

I wrongly thought that if I was to leave gaming aside, I had to do the same with the community (don't ask me why, I'm easily confused :mellow: ).

I'll still be way less present for gaming (starting next week), but I'll try to compensate by being a bit more present on the forums.

So, if that's okay, I'd like to stay...

Thank you all

Edited by Korrosyf

Dont be worry about your gametime, we all have reallife, most of our members can play only weekends and we have a lot members too who can play once or twice per month. So no need to leave because you gaming time will be smaller than before. Our servers is place where you can come enjoy. We all can take part what feel right for our current situation. I hope that you will stay with us :)

Good luck and Take Care!

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I've been thinking about leaving F|A lately.

It's been a pleasure being here, and I'll still see some of you on the CoD Beginners server.

If I leave, it's just because I'm not comfortable being an admin in-game and also that I should be way less present in a few weeks, since I shouldn't be unemployed anymore.

I wasn't the most active person on the forums, but it was nice meeting you all, and I'll still be playing on F|A's servers with great pleasure anyway.

I wish F|A all the best,

Goodbye =)

Denied. You leave tags on and have a real life. No tag removal for you!!!!

• Like 1

Denied. You leave tags on and have a real life. No tag removal for you!!!!

indeed,stay with Us,I'm also  busy  in real  life......work,my lady,family,friends,pets ....But I love when I come to server and they welcome me ! real friends/internet ,and another good reason ! Sometimes when we have problems in real life , and can't find  the way , u can ask about Us! 

If U still would like to leave F|A ,then i wish U the best mate! ;)

Real life First ... Forums activity ones in a wile and you be fine.. Game is what the name is call IS JUST A GAME.. well help everything is ok with you and hope 2 see you around from some time. man imma miss those CLAYS ... we all love u man get better