ET Server =F|A= Halloween Birthday Bash

DJ aka GDR DJ

I'll see if i have time , coz i have the kids this weekend ;) and i want to enjoy with them. More LuCkY cant connect to it, he always gets an error message -_-

Anyway enjoy and have fun u all! 

• Like 2

• Leader

. More LuCkY cant connect to it, he always gets an error message -_-

I had suggested on-server that he post an SS of his error message in the Support forum here, so that the experts could get him fixed up in time for Gameday.  I presume that he has run FA's PK3-cleaner?  http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/ .  I once had to delete the "hunkusage.dat" file in one of the mods' folder.

We don't want to have to miss both of you on GameDay!   :)  Maybe you could hook your computer up to your TV and amuse your kids while playing?

• Like 2

I'll see if i have time , coz i have the kids this weekend ;) and i want to enjoy with them. More LuCkY cant connect to it, he always gets an error message -_-

Enjoy time with your kids :) we have a lot gamedays coming! :)

• Like 2

the official colour for DJ's "pinky day" donation is (after vote) ..................... PINK :P

rules again:

one F|A member in full pink name = 1 $ from DJ  B)

SS with the most members in pink wins

• Like 2

the official colour for DJ's "pinky day" donation is (after vote) ..................... PINK :P

rules again:

SS with the most members in pink win

DJ, If I ever meet you, im gonna slap you :P (you know why :P)

• Like 1

• Leader

rules again:

SS with the most members in pink wins

Are you going to accept only one SS, or will you add up the names from various SS's?

Another Hair-Brained Scheme:

If using several submitted SS, it would help DJ if the submitter would list the names in a column under the SS.  DJ could then copy the column of names to a spreadsheet, sort, and then delete duplicate names, ending with an automatic count of those Pink Clanners present. 

Like This:

t2pcmtre.jpg

von Rantala

Mr. Karizmatic

name3

name4

name5

name etc, etc

We could squeeze a few more buck$ out of him. I fully intend to getting around to matching his funds this time! (See that, Vixen?)

If not this method, will I have to join at 4am (again) my time to be included? :)

DJ, If I ever meet you, im gonna slap you :P (you know why :P)

what, what, is not my fault , i start a vote in the recruiting section and pink has won this with over 44 % :D

1272938115936.jpg

edit: the SS with the most pinky names wins

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ