ET Server =F|A= Halloween Birthday Bash

DJ aka GDR DJ

• Leader

I enjoyed GameDay and especially seeing Nani and Maximo there, "abusing commands" with gleeful abandon!  :)

They got to be kids in the ET sandbox for a while!  

i count not more as 25 people with pinky names, so i give again 25 $

thanks to all

26 actually cause I was on too and even painted pink for the occasion, but don't appear on any ss  ;)

I need someone who edit ET demos. I recorded a short demo, the last part of the minas (upper side), all players were flying and suddenly fallen like stones due to garvity 10000 :D

i made demo's myself and requested somebody to make a promo video for FA of it.

He has experience in making videos he said. Maybe you can ask him as well: http://fearless-assassins.com/user/15255-the-dor-man/

The truth is that at times I enjoyed as a little girl, thanks for all the fantastic atmosphere and job done ;)

Ps: Since someone has already asked me for the birthday matter, I will say it again and no more: no, it was not my birthday (von Rantala created this fallacy :spank  ).

• Like 4

The truth is that at times I enjoyed as a little girl, thanks for all the fantastic atmosphere and job done ;)

Ps: Since someone has already asked me for the birthday matter, I will say it again and no more: no, it was not my birthday (von Rantala created this fallacy :spank  ).

In that case Happy Unbirthday to you!