League of Legends Main Roles and favourite champ

FireWienie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Man I needed a good alistar support when i play jinx >.>

At this current moment Im in love with Cho Gath

Should come play with me on LoL one time but to be fair I can play anywhere minus jungle well... preferably top but can also do adc/support.

• Like 1

Should come play with me on LoL one time but to be fair I can play anywhere minus jungle well... preferably top but can also do adc/support.

Same here, I play everything well, I'm decent at supp and adc but jg? I play like a level 10 XD

Anyways I play on NA, most people here play in the EUW servers  :P

At past was definitely Akali which was my main champion considering u could solo carry entire team up until Diamond. Nowadays since they obviously nerf every decent stomping chmp, i would say something along the lines of Ahri (really enjoying her gameplay as u can output a lot of high end performance), considering Azir is becoming more and more popular and the plays are also nice, Lee Sin and Jarvan for jungle and probably something along the lines of tristana, lucian, cait at bot.

But that was all in the past, now only aram :D

If anyone wants to play some casual from time to time games, add Anikky at EUNE.

At past was definitely Akali which was my main champion considering u could solo carry entire team up until Diamond. Nowadays since they obviously nerf every decent stomping chmp, i would say something along the lines of Ahri (really enjoying her gameplay as u can output a lot of high end performance), considering Azir is becoming more and more popular and the plays are also nice, Lee Sin and Jarvan for jungle and probably something along the lines of tristana, lucian, cait at bot.

But that was all in the past, now only aram :D

If anyone wants to play some casual from time to time games, add Anikky at EUNE.

If you want to carry, I think you should go for cho. He has incredible sustain so poking him won't do much, he can build half tank AND ap so he'll have tons of hp from his feast while doing tons of damage.

If you want to carry, I think you should go for cho. He has incredible sustain so poking him won't do much, he can build half tank AND ap so he'll have tons of hp from his feast while doing tons of damage.

No mobility out of that, apart of QW, which its easy to dodge, he has no real impact on the damage over time, so above the gold u won't really do much considering u get every 2nd game brainiacs in your team and it's impossible to solo carry, for carry u need something that has a mobility, equal output of dmg through auto attacks as well or a simple low CDR on spells, such as most of the AP chmps have. For top carrying Irelia was a godlike most of the time, u could stomp so many teams with a Trinity only... Fiora is awesome as well, sadly isn't played as much as she has potencial to carry.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in an awkward position where we have a team with more than 5 players (all real life friends) so I usually end up filling. The role I played most however has to be support, can't play Thresh though.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATED:

Top: Garen, Volibear, or Jax

Mid: Either Annie or Brand

Supp: Bard, Sona, or Soraka

Adc: Ashe (I do not usually go adc)

JG:  JAX!!! (Although I am still learning jg >.<)

• Like 1