List of players?

Chameleon

Is there anyway we can maybe get a list of everyone who plays or even has the game, and then put together a game night sort of deal, and see if maybe this will give some sort of kickstart to the server?  I would gladly host it, make a banner and do all the grunt work if you all think it may help at all. plus it would just be super fun hehe.. Give me some info guys :D

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind helping in something, as long as it is in the weekend or somewhere next week as I have a week off :)

• Like 2

I think it would be a fantastic thing to do, and maybe we could set a little spark in the server to get people to come play more often.  I know how hard it is to get a server populated, and I know how many times it fails, but there is no reason we can't give it a shot..  Lets ask around and see if anyone else is interested :D

• Like 1

id like to help on BFBC2 Server for now im bussy with somethings on Rl and updating some others games and fixing some thing to buy cod 4 and others games on steam so for now im playing almost never to BFBC2 because i dont have much time for it but i hope on the next week if cant, sure il be able to play to the end of the month.......

• Like 1