COC War Plans

KILLERGUN

Clan Wars - Time  

15 members have voted

1. 1. When should be ideally have a clan war? (Select multiple if you want more than 1 war a week)

• As it is right now. (Search on Friday and Attack on Saturday) Just one a week.
    • Beginning of the week. (Search on Monday and Attack on Tuesday)
    • Middle of the week. (Search on Tuesday and Attack on Wednesday)

Alright Guys,

Lets use this topic to plan our clan wars. I have also started a poll to understand everyone's preferences with regards to the time for the clan war. Personally I would prefer about 2 wars a week but again it depends on everyone's choice. Also lets use this topic to plan our strategies for the war. We need all our members to use all their attacks. The last war, we could have easily won if everyone would have used all their attacks. We were leading them big time. Anyways that is a thing of the past. Lets focus on the future wars and lets plan better! 

Cheers

• Like 4

I think it's good the way it is right now.

And for attacking:

1. Everyone who is online and you see there is clan war going on, use your attacks.

2. Attack your recommended target. Don't spend time thinking who to attack except if really noone is going after the same guy.

With strategy like that we already have more stars in CW. And if you don't know what is the best attack against whatever base just ask. We have a lot of experienced players who knows what is the best strategy for every kind of troop.

Running out of time   still I like to make a post

1) DD should make section or give access to "coc section"  where, only coc members can have access... why? I will post more later.

2) Everybody just keep pointing  toward "better attack"  and "get more stars" but never pay much attention toward "defense" and "strong base and don't give starts out " as well ...   search youtube and you can find awesome base ideas you can use to modify and make your base better. (I just did and my base looks awesome.. booyah!)

3) We can make score sheet , and can see who is scoring and loosing  "stars" respectively   and who is not participating in wars as well.

We lost last war by 8 stars? what if we have never gave out those ? I believe we can do better.. dun dun dun!

P.S.:   I did search on youtube  "lvl8 townhall defense" and I got several options.  lets go step by step, after base is edited, we can do more research over better attack strategy.

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 1

I know Anthony prefers the weekend because of school. I keep track of COC posts and let him read them on my account so he can try and be on the same page as everyone, from a strategy standpoint.

If he ever gets to the point where he is the reason you are losing matches, let me know & I'll pull him out.

Our current plan works fine. I do think we need to address people who are leaching, those who request troops but never donate before requesting. But that is for another thread.

• Like 3

I know Anthony prefers the weekend because of school. I keep track of COC posts and let him read them on my account so he can try and be on the same page as everyone, from a strategy standpoint.

If he ever gets to the point where he is the reason you are losing matches, let me know & I'll pull him out.

Naah doc.. Anthony is a fine kid and is doing well. He is active and tries to help in whatever way he can.. He is good.. :)

• Like 2

Our current plan works fine. I do think we need to address people who are leaching, those who request troops but never donate before requesting. But that is for another thread.

Totally agree with this, I have noticed a trend in some cases which needs to be addressed maybe privately somehow.

Going on the theme of defence, in some respects I agree with this, but it can be hard to defend against someone who maybe is higher in the ranks, so to speak. As yoyo said, look at you tube etc there are some good ideas for troop attacks and defence strategies. In my experience, people need to stop thinking about upgrading town halls, but need to max out on the current town hall levels they are at. Don't be in a rush to upgrade your town hall.

Check out these links

http://clashofclansbuilder.com

http://www.clashofclans-tools.com/Layouts

Both of these can help with base layout, and if anything at least give you something to work on. Something I do is when i get attacked and beat or I start seeing a trend of where troops initiate there attack from I adjust my base to counter this. Obviously you can't defend against everything, but I have found that I defeat most enemies.

Also guys use the more experienced players. Ask people to look at your base, post not just the successful defences and attacks, but post the bad ones as well.

I agree with kg about 2wars a week

First lets get everybody's defense good and little work on attack strategy .

• Like 1

• Administrators

Why we need private section? If we have open discussion more players from this forums can join if needed or interested? 

• Like 2

Why we need private section? If we have open discussion more players from this forums can join if needed or interested? 

First I thought it will be needed to discuss strategy and all, then I figured better  we can simply use forums pm , its not such a big thing that we need to go pvt.     

So yea thanks for section alone, this going to work fine.

• Like 1

PM me for anything COC and I will pass it on to Anthony.

I have been debating having him sign up under his own email, but think that some content in here is a little too mature for an 11 y.o.

Except what Yoyo says...... he so immature.

First I thought it will be needed to discuss strategy and all, then I figured better  we can simply use forums pm , its not such a big thing that we need to go pvt.     

So yea thanks for section alone, this going to work fine.

Tipsy could you hook me up on that pm if there is still room :)

• Like 1