Halloween- costume ideas? What are you going to be!?

Summ3rLady

SO I may be all 'grown up' and 'old' --- but I have decided to throw a full blown costume party for Halloween!!!!  I am in desperate straights and need help coming up with an idea of what to dress up as!

Last few years have done Wonder woman, Alice in Wonderland- white rabbit, renaissance garb.  I can do a solo costume or my hubs and I can dress up in theme.

Just curious if others of you dress up for the holiday?

And any CrAzy ideas of what I should be? 

Teeter-tottering between a penguin so I can dress up at work, or a devil's minion (which I really am).

Two sides of the spectrum, really.

Edit/Note: I dislike heavily sexualized costumes.

A guy can be a banana but a woman has to be a 'sexy' banana.

Both irritating and hilarious.

• Like 2

What's the matter Vix dont want to be a sexual banana? :P  You could always be Batman and Robin, which ever you dress as just be the "female" version.

• Like 2

AHAHAH- you guys are...bananas. *budump cha*

Talked with some girlfriends last night...considering being Rocket Raccoon!!  Then I could carry around a little twig in a pot to by my Groot. :wub:

Also thinking about BOTH me and my hubs dressing up as Groot...then people can be like "why are you the same thing?"   And we can reply, "WE are Groot"

• Like 2

I had the idea of dressing up as a drunk homeless man this Halloween. Like ripped up shirt, raggedy pants, worn out Walmart brand shoes, scruffy face, and a bottle of some really cheap liquor. And instead of going around asking for candy, I'd ask for a shot. 

• Like 1