Admins problem

GoStreet

Hello, Im Go$treet and play a lot on the Fun #1 server, i discovered that there are allmost none admins online in the afternoon. meanwhile i play a lot with unballanced teams. like 3 v 8. so my question sounds: can someone pointed by the community that is online a lot get a adminlevel (lvl 2 orso) to ballanced teams. or can you recruit more members to the community so we all can fix this little problem. i prefer the last one and NOT be the one pointed for the adminlevel because i'am not a clan member of the community.  but it's really anoying when people dont want to fix the teams and play the whole map against too much... the fun dissapears real fast because of it.. as for the server name is: Fun #1 :)

Your Sincerely,

Go$treet

Wolf-euro-Brigade

The Netherlands

feel free to move it to another proper section haha didn't know where i could post it..

• Administrators

Submit your GUID in the profile so I can give you admin level. We do auto shuffle every 2 maps. But if it's 3 vs 8 it's definitely issue and we need to address it.

• Like 6

U could visit other servers to look for admins . Jay 3 is where i am mostly. I can offer u a help.

-Flag-

Same for me come to other servers (Jay2,  Jay1, Jay3, Silent1, HC) there are most time admins online

Submit your GUID in the profile so I can give you admin level. We do auto shuffle every 2 maps. But if it's 3 vs 8 it's definitely issue and we need to address it.

Removed from your post.

Edited by daredevil
Removed GUID

• Administrators

Removed the GUID. You only need to submit in profile so only staff and above can see :) We don't expose your GUID to everyone. 

Dear Daredevil, it's not needed anymore to set my or any other guys his level:) F|A just gained a wonderfull adjustment to the team :) Paradise, the only thing is that trail members cant do !putteam.

PS: Paradise = a name :P

Cheers

Go$meister

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Yeah same kind've issue on the Silent server. Nobody likes to switch, but when an admin is on, they'll switch almost instantly. 

You can apply to join us if you like to help out. If you are already in another clan then we can give you level 4 :) 

May be we will put random balance LUA so that someone is moved if teams are off. 

• Like 2

You can apply to join us if you like to help out. If you are already in another clan then we can give you level 4 :)

May be we will put random balance LUA so that someone is moved if teams are off. 

Unfortunately, I don't have 40k xp. I have 20k. And no, I haven't been in a clan, in years. ^_^