Polish Polish - Post your questions here

Polish  English

If you have any questions, or don't understand something feel free to post it here ;)

I'll try to answer as soon as I can. (I'm several times a day on forum so It shouldn't take long ;) )

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...

Kurwa is cursing in polish and in english it means f***/b***(many more translations can be found)

People are usually using it when they are angry at something or somebody.

For example "Ty kurwo" - "You f***er/f***ard"

People from Poland use it very often, I don't know why though.

Hope that's enough to answer your question.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Czy mogę traktować ten temat jako zachętę do nauki języka angielskiego? :)

Yeah, I guess so. But pople do not post here so frequently. /Myślę, że tak. Ale ludzie nie piszątutaj tak często.

Wladek if u dont understand some polish or english word u can post this word here and ask what does it mean :)

I think It's better to post translations of english to polish too :) /Myślę, że dobrze jest dopisywać do angielskich zdań tłumaczenia :)

So it can work in both ways. /Więc może to działać w dwie strony.

Siema , kur*a , siema , siema , kur*a

Your post is quite inappropriate. /Twój post jest niestosowny.

Because you just use welcome with several bad words. /Ponieważ używasz powitania i kilka niestosownych słów.

This topic was created to help people understand Polish little bit, and we're using english to do so. /Ten temat został stworzony aby pomóc innym(słowo użyte pople jako ludzie) zrozumieć Polski choć trochę I używamy do tego angielskiego.

So there is translation of your post. /Tutaj jest tłumaczenie twojego posta.

Whats up, b***/whore(as kurwa), whats up, whats up, b***/whore.

If you don't have anything better to post, just don't. /Jeżeli nie masz nic lepszego do przesłania/zamieszczenia, po prostu tego nie rób.

• Like 1

I know Theory.

I didn't mean to be rude or anything , I just wanted to show all I know about Polish , all I've learnt from Polish players in different servers.

And I do know the meaning of this word.

But how do you say , in polish , " Please speak English in the main chat " and " Watch your mouth' / "respect others "

I know Theory.

I didn't mean to be rude or anything , I just wanted to show all I know about Polish , all I've learnt from Polish players in different servers.

And I do know the meaning of this word.

But how do you say , in polish , " Please speak English in the main chat " and " Watch your mouth' / "respect others "

You could write more, so we knew that :)

Please speak English in the main chat. - Proszę, używaj Angielskiago na głównym czacie ( you can use letters ę->e, ż->z,ó->o)

Watch your mouth - Uważaj co mówisz. ż->z

Respect others - Szanuj innych.

@Th3ory

I think its great idea to put translations in everything u write. xD

And i didnt know u are so good in polish language

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, you can.

There are many similar forms of the same thing so it doesn't matter which one you're going to use.

It's better to write "proszę używać angielskiego w głównym(main) czacie." -> "please use English in main chat."

P.S. Sorry for late reply but I was at hospital without any internet access.

hey Th3ory, thanks for the reply. I think i will stick to the short version. Since I am not Polish and the other one is way to difficult to write all the time, at least without a bind. Perhaps we should have 3 or 4 simple binds: Polish, Spanish, French and Portuguese.... that would cover about 95% of the languages spoken here in main that are not english atm.

Hope you are well again , i pozdro ;)

• Like 2