Dutch Dutch - Post your questions here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
i can learn you dutch al so.

as it need it to be help some dutch word to translate it .

i dont now real story but i now this : al so history from belgium 1 part was from netherland other part was from france .

but some wars have make .that [ belguim ] becom full counrty  ;)

• 7 months later...

Gast, west-Nederland is meer Turks dan iets anders tegenwoordig. Rotterdam een Nederlandse stad noemen is bijna fabeltastisch.

Overal in Nederland is de immigratie toegenomen in het afgelopen decennium. Desondanks, is Rotterdam een prima stad in Nederland. 

Dus wat is de beste Nederlandstalige stad? Ik zeg Eindhoven :D.

Rotterdam! 

Im feyenoord fan I love rotterdam but just for the name I choose sexbierum :P

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ik heb die geweldige eigenschap om in het engels te denken en dan terug te moeten vertalen naar het Nederlands. Kan iemand dit voor mij terugzetten in Nederlands? MRT is een bepaalde behandelvorm. MRT, hot-pack en proprioceptive neuromuscular fascilitation hoeven niet te worden vertaald. Bvd!

Six studies concluded that MRT is beneficial in comparison to rest. In contrast, 3 studies determined that the use of MRT may be effective but inferior to an alternate conventional therapy. This was tested for Swedish massage, hot-pack application and proprioceptive neuromuscular fascilitation. Two studies have concluded that the addition of MRT to regular therapy is beneficial for the patient. However, only one of these two studies showed statistical significance of their findings. The use of MRT in addition to other interventions was also described in a review by Maurel, Clark, and Padua (2014). They argue that the conjunction of different interventions is much more used in a clinical setting, and experimental interventions should therefore be studied in conjunction with other therapies.