Dutch Dutch - Post your questions here

If you have any questions a request for a translation from English to Dutch, or the other way around, this is the place to post it! :)

I will do my best to respond to your request as soon as possible.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

If I inbox you some text, would you be willing translate it for me from English to Dutch? 

I would, and I think they would do aswell

• Like 1

If I inbox you some text, would you be willing translate it for me from English to Dutch? 

Of course, but why not post it here? Too sensative? Or just scared of too much help at once ? :P

• Like 1

I would, and I think they would do aswell

Great thank you, let me get the text together in the next week and I'll inbox you.

Of course, but why not post it here? Too sensative? Or just scared of too much help at once ? :P

Just more personal, so it doesn't have to be on the internet. ;)

Edited by ajnl
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

dutch army unite! no answer will be left unanswered (despite the fact we all have over 2 times as much people helping than people asking)

• Like 2

Nah nah , your help is needed :D

Can you give me simples greetings : (" Hi my name is" , " How are you ? " .. )  I don't trust google translate <_<

And also something that could be use full ( " You have to speak English in the main chat ")

Thanks in advance.

• Platinum VIP

Can you give me simples greetings : (" Hi my name is" , " How are you ? " .. )  I don't trust google translate <_<

And also something that could be use full ( " You have to speak English in the main chat ")

("Hey, men naam is" or "Hallo, mijn naam is", "Hoe gaat het met je?")

("Je moet Engels praten in de 'main chat' ") We don't really use other words for "main chat" xD

• Platinum VIP

("Hey, men naam is" or "Hallo, mijn naam is", "Hoe gaat het met je?")

("Je moet Engels praten in de 'main chat' ") We don't really use other words for "main chat" xD

Ok, I have to go nazi here, 'men' is a word with multiple meanings, this is not one of them, its either mijn or m'n.

For main chat you could translate it to 'globale chat' (global, makes sense) but since we all play games hers main chat should work fine :)