Invalid .Pk3 references?

bLade.

I was playing fine on the Silent server.. I went spectator to get some food, got kicked for inactivity, and reconnected, got into the game and right as soon as I entered the game, it froze, d/c me and said I have invalid .pk3 files? ..played every map fine on that server so far lol

• Platinum VIP

i think that's the error wich means that you need to run it as an admin, not too sure though

• Platinum VIP

i just found this "If you use to get the error Unpure client detected. Invalid .PK3 files referenced! when you rejoin the server after having been kicked for some reason and haven't got enough braincells to figure out by yourself why that happens: it's because there is more than one version of Jaymod in your jaymod directory, which probably means you've played on other, badly configured servers, with outdated versions of the mod. Fix: delete all jaymodXXX.pk3 files from the jaymod directory except the one used by the =F|A= Server." editted it a bit, for our servers

• Like 1