3 word story

southog

New mission status!

** I think they're gonna print it all out later for kicks or something just to see what sort of silliness it all turned into. Thats why im trying to keep it on a track of some sort and going to give it a plot and see what we can make of it. Im actually keeping track already .**

New mission status!

** I think they're gonna print it all out later for kicks or something just to see what sort of silliness it all turned into. Thats why im trying to keep it on a track of some sort and going to give it a plot and see what we can make of it. Im actually keeping track already .**

For Solid Snake

**Tried to copy and paste so far (got to page 70) but my comp has died and sadly the data is lost :( spent about 2 hours on it :lol:

tell you directly.

** aha! I made 'cold' a term describing someone unhumane.**

Cak3: Always save after each paste.. sometimes if yer lucky the TEMP folder will have a backup of the file still saved up.

tell you directly.

** aha! I made 'cold' a term describing someone unhumane.**

Cak3: Always save after each paste.. sometimes if yer lucky the TEMP folder will have a backup of the file still saved up.

that no one

**and I did save it my computer just completely died. Like it needed a new OS