hi!!!

jizzum

hey peeps, thought i would introduce myself.

been playing your server for few weeks now and really enjoy it.

ok personal stuff.....i was born in cork, eire and now live in uk, bradford to be precise. curry capital of the world. live with my partner and lucky me continuing to play et was one of the conditions of us living together lool....2 cats bubble and squeak who both like to attack the screen when they see players moving.

i have been playing et since it was born from rtcw and was high admin in SNL! clan for many years until it folded about 3 years ago. tinkered with cod 2 when i felt like slumming it with the wannabees lol.

after leaving SNL! was merc for some time just cruising servers and bumping into peeps from the old days.

used to be quite good fragger but now have carpal tunnel syndrome which means my mouse hand shakes like mad some days, now and again it goes away and i can hit things again :P

joined dark alchemy et community after an invite and was there for couple of years as admin and made more some good friends.

FA server is great for me, i am an insomniac and tend to wake up around 3 am and as your server is busy much of time manage to get some good games in.

anyway enough bs! lol see you ingame.

jiZZ

• Like 1