Sign in to follow this  
ddog12340

What is the best gaming computer??

What do you all think hat the best gaming computer is well i like alienware laptops!!

NASA's Columbia. Must be position 25 on TOP500. I've chosen a random supercomputer, but this one will definitely beat all your PCs if you add some graphics.

the nasa computer of 2001 it was a whole room ful of combined computers was slower in calculating pi nr than a new i7 920 of 250 euro today . thats how fast things go :geek:

Most likely this one:

146399maincolumbiacomp2i.jpg

Whatever this is it looks scary!

the nasa computer of 2001 it was a whole room ful of combined computers was slower in calculating pi nr than a new i7 920 of 250 euro today . thats how fast things go :geek:

intel > nasa lol

Ironically they're all either intel or IBM chips. I have a feeling those are old school CRAY computers.

Also Dog, the best computer is the one you dump the most money into and build yourself. Granted it'll be considered old in a year, but you'll feel like it was four grand well spend until then.

Just make sure you invest in a fast graphics card with lots (at least 512MB) of memory and a nice big monitor. :)

I built my system cheap and I play most all games on full settings. Sometimes I play COD4 in 1080P res. on my 40" LCD and it runs great.