Samsung note 4 or Samsung note edge?

Kelevra The Undertaker

Hey Everyone!

Maybe you all have already heard about Samsung's new smartphone the Note 4. What I recently saw on YouTube, that there is also an Note Edge coming to selected markets with almost the similar specs as the Note 4.

I must say that I like the Note 4 but since I saw the edge...I can't really choose.

Now my question is which of these two smartphones do you want or prefer..?

Edited by Kelevra The Undertaker

I used Sony Ericsson phones over 10 year now, current one is about 4 year old. Now i think i must buy new one. I have thinking to buy Samsung now, but i dont like how big current smartphones are, so probably i will not buy Note 4 because its so big, i like little phones, all what i need in my phone is that i can make phone calls and send text messages and use internet and navigator. Sometimes it just so crazy to see how most of ppl playing they phone when they are walking in the city. I think Not Edge is too big phone too.

Let see when i have time to check phones i update here what i bought or what i will buy :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...