which smart phone to buy ?

InZo009

in my country, there is a boom of android app development cuz of its flexible development environment.

if u can afford, which smart phone will u buy? iphone, android phone, or blackberry phone? if i can afford , i want to buy android phone. how bout u?

i phone is not special or something but its the best toutch phone i ever used (had a few ) the 3gs has everuthing you ever need . and apps are almost all free to get and it works with limewire .

Here(México) is expensive get an ipod, just the price of it: close to 900 bucks, you can crack it and use a lot of app's, but the price is just expensive.

I would like to have normal phone,i never had some fancy phones etc i don't need that,i have Samsung SGH 900.That phone just fails,bluetooth doesn't work,camera doesn't work,and everytime i play games during lessons in school it just quits during game lol,and if i am typing numbers phone just deletes all i typed it's epic..