Test Your Skills as a team!!

AcidParadox

Recently I found a page of the Swedish Armed Forces

It's a game that basically consists of doing certain tasks regarding memory, multi task etc.

But what's interesting is that you are not alone, you play as a team with other 3 persons around the world, it's pretty fun and challenging

go Check it out!!

Note: Sometimes it can show a " full Server " Message, in case of that just refresh the page :)

It's a game that basically consists of doing certain tasks regarding memory, multi task etc.

But what's interesting is that you are not alone, you play as a team with other 3 persons around the world, it's pretty fun and challenging

go Check it out!!

Note: Sometimes it can show a " full Server " Message, in case of that just refresh the page :)

it didnt work

Just wait, it takes some time to work

If all you see is a blank screen it means all is good just wait :)

Edited by AcidParadox

Ha, pretty cool... Only got above average once out of 3 tries though... Fail team D:

Edit: After a few more go arounds my team lasted 4:22.

Edited by Artisan

go Check it out!!

yeah that game is quite fun.. and addicting =)