Superman vs. Batman

speedfact

Superman or Batman  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is better?

Alright since me and GI-Joe can't settle this shit, Imma ask you lot. Who do you think is better? Feel free to add your reasons, arguments and decisions below (or in the poll).

With the upcoming movie happening figured it would be fun to see who all is on whos side.

Edited by GI-JOE
Quit fuckin with the poll, nubs
  • Like 1

Although I believe these two would realize there is more benefit in joining forces than fighting...

Batman in nearly every aspect

More interesting as a hero/character

More intelligent

Better villains

Better Male/Female Characters

Better stories

Rather than just relying on superpowers he uses his detective/combat skills, his wits and fear to fight crime 

Has beaten/outsmarted Superman on many occasions and he knows Superman's weakness, which also gives him an edge in a fight.

Granted, Superman actually has superpowers....but Superman imo is over powered, uninteresting and just not as cool. Plus his idea of a disguise is to put on a pair of glasses...if that doesn't say something for his brain and the brains of those around him (considering none of them have figured it out without being told) says something.

Not that Batman isn't without his own inconsistencies and plot-holes (I mean seriously a superhero with advanced tech and gadgets and no one suspects the richest man in the city?), but IMO he's the superior character.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 4

Also batman has lame super villains (except the joker)..I mean a fat guy think hes a penguin, a guy who fell into ice and a guy who can't make up his mind. On that note, if gotham was so smart, why the hell do all the villains keep breaking out of prison? I mean seriously...jokers broken out like 40 times. There is also mass poverty, crime and corruption everywhere and how does the one guy who has billions of dollars decided to spend it...dressin up like a bat and getting his but kicked lol

Only reason superman lost is cause he has this thing bout not killin people, otherwise batman would be dead in seconds. Hell with supermans heat vision he doesn't even need to get close enough to feel the kypto. Coulda just killed him from a mile away.

Edited by speedfact

Also batman has lame super villains (except the joker)..I mean a fat guy think hes a penguin, a guy who fell into ice and a guy who can't make up his mind. On that note, if gotham was so smart, why the hell do all the villains keep breaking out of prison? I mean seriously...jokers broken out like 40 times. There is also mass poverty, crime and corruption everywhere and how does the one guy who has billions of dollars decided to spend it...dressin up like a bat and getting his but kicked lol

Only reason superman lost is cause he has this thing bout not killin people, otherwise batman would be dead in seconds. Hell with supermans heat vision he doesn't even need to get close enough to feel the kypto. Coulda just killed him from a mile away.

but but but... NO BUTS he lost

but but but... NO BUTS he lost

lol wasn't buting, just saying even in the video superman keeps sayin "we dont have to do this" and isnt fighting 100%. If he was he would just killed robin and batman by taking the tank and squashing batman with it. But he had orders to take batman alive and cause they're friends he decided not to kill him but reason with him.

So again only reason why batman won that one time is cause he doesn't kill (least he doesn't kill friends)

BTW in the comics (finally found what i was lookin for):

3261466-9243826089-0203k.jpg

Edited by speedfact