What 9/11 means to me and the funeral I missed

Thundercats

Your actions are honorable, TC. Honestly. Thank you for all of your service. And for what it's worth, I'm sorry to hear about your brother :( May he rest in peace 

Edited by Daliger
  • Like 1

Rip to your brother :( You did many honorable things for the United States and I'm glad to know you were safe during 9/11. As a Muslim I don't really understand why they would do this. These 19 muslims were what caused the many deaths of innocent lives.

May your friends and your brother rest in piece, and honor for you buddy...

Edited by FireWienie

I had my wife direct him to my gun safe. I remember specifically telling him "Just bring it all, for someone is going to pay for this!" 

That's the most badass thing I've ever read. Sorry to hear about your brother, though ):

my parents born on south virginia i born on uruguay but on my mind soul and heart im half american i love us but i love uruguay too i borned here.. TC sorry about your brother i support you on that.my uncle is ranger of the army and my cousing is on the navy...my uncle was on afganistan and irak he was sent there like 1 year after 9/11...every years he call me to talk about everything every september 11 shake thinking on all horrible things at the time of date... regards dude... take care....cya around

sorry my phone hates me and i forgive write my uncle was on afganistan first and irak after sorry i cant edit from phone for now.. what i can say for your service its an honor talk with people like you again... again... regards