F|A STOPWATCH ETPRO SERVER

daredevil

I just started college and I only brought my Macbook, so I have to use Legacy to play ET. Legacy isn't compatible with Etpro, so I'll only be able to play there whenever I'm home.

• Administrators

I just started college and I only brought my Macbook, so I have to use Legacy to play ET. Legacy isn't compatible with Etpro, so I'll only be able to play there whenever I'm home.

Contact Snake (ET Co leader) He uses some emulator to play from OS X. See if that works for you.

I love the etpro server at the begging, had 148 ping, now its 198 and getting too much lagspike its getting impossible for me to play..

when someone ask me to join to sw2 i dont hesitate and join inmediatly. thanks for the etpro server but not working for me in peru, get too much lag lately.. 

dont have this ping related issue with silent1 or hc.. 

• Administrators

I love the etpro server at the begging, had 148 ping, now its 198 and getting too much lagspike its getting impossible for me to play..

when someone ask me to join to sw2 i dont hesitate and join inmediatly. thanks for the etpro server but not working for me in peru, get too much lag lately.. 

dont have this ping related issue with silent1 or hc.. 

All 3 are at same datacenter. If you see lag in lagometer then you should be bothered and if not rock on with current ping. 

In game ping and winMTR avg ping should be appx different by +- 50.  I did reverse Ping on your from server and it comes to avg 127.2 with best of 124. So in game appx 150 should be fine. 180 if ISP issues or if you are downloading something.

• 5 months later...