It was real and it was good, but it ain't been real good.

Davidjb7

As some of you know, several weeks ago I blew up on the server and really made a fool of myself and the clan. In regards to this the administration has taken appropriate steps to demote me a level. I however do not think that is far enough. So I am officially leaving the clan. I will still be active on the forums and servers, just not in a member capacity. I have realised that for 2-3 years I wanted to be in the clan so badly and spent way too much time trying to adjust myself to fit other peoples standards. In some ways I matured, in others I simply suppressed my emotions. I have enjoyed my time with FA immensely and will sorely miss it and the camaraderie. There are other reasons behind my leaving as well, being an MIT freshman with 17 credit hours and a 34 hour a week job is beginning to wear on me. Also, I would like to note that I was in NO way pressured to leave the clan and the administration handled this issue with grace far surpassing what I deserved. I could not have asked for better guys to have helped me grow. 

Thanks so much for the good times, don't be a stranger or feel weird if you see me on the server. I am the same guy, just a different name. 

Yours truly,

David Jon Bloom