Wetwork, please? - The Grimm Train

Mr. Grimm

Love wetwork, it is my favorite also.. Everyone here can tell you I cry and whine for it all the time lol

Every 1? :)

Edited by Carbon Wolf

Well, in my opinion, adding Wetwork to beginners would be a horrible idea lol. Too small and narrow for the amount of players we have on that server.

When there's 25+ players on Wetwork, all it is, is *spawn, throw nade, run a few meters, die. Repeat* I mean you can snipe too.. But the majority of the players that won't be sniping... Just a bad idea

Well, in my opinion, adding Wetwork to beginners would be a horrible idea lol. Too small and narrow for the amount of players we have on that server.

When there's 25+ players on Wetwork, all it is, is *spawn, throw nade, run a few meters, die. Repeat* I mean you can snipe too.. But the majority of the players that won't be sniping... Just a bad idea

<_< Have to Agree with this sorry  :(

See below. :P

Bad idea, really bad idea lol. With many people it is a pain in the ass